Sunday, May 4, 2008

Never Ending Transformation....

Dearest Friends,

Big apologies for going underground and out of site for a while, but certainly not out of spirit! Without going into too much detail, I continue to find my way through this maze of what to consume, what not to consume, how and why my body/mind/heart responds the way it does and how to honor this process even when it is not easy or does not seem to be "working" the way I would like it to.

The best news is that I was gifted a brand new, flaming red, 5200 Vita Mix from my beloved, which has been such a blast and a blessing! Instead of blogging I have been blending one master piece after another.

I send everyone much love and gratitude as I discontinue to blog on this blogsite, but am happy to direct your attention to my other health blog site that I post monthly on called Never Absent. This is the translation of the sanskrit word, Nisprapanchaya, which is part of the Anusara Yoga Invocation.

Please be well and blessings to you on your continual health journey.

xxkyle

No comments: